As in previous years, the TSI Congress 2022 will take place as a hybrid top event on site in Berlin and as a live broadcast on the Internet.
At the time of the event on September 22 and 23, no event-related requirements with regard to Covid-19 apply. Nevertheless: Safety first! For the protection of all attendees, we ask you kindly to perform a Corona self-test on the morning of the event, if possible. We will also be happy to provide you with a mask on site upon request.
The Congress is a hybrid event because it will take place at the Radisson Collection Hotel Berlin AND as a virtual event at the same time. We therefore see it as more than a simple webinar. Come and take a look and see for yourself. The advantage of a hybrid event is that there is no limit to the number of participants of the entire congress, and you as an onsite visitor or online participant can interact intensively, participate in panels and workshops and hold meetings.
Think of what you normally do at an onsite event:
- You attend panels, workshops and roundtables based on your interests and chat with presenters and other participants. All panels and workshops will be streamed live for you on the Internet.
- You have meetings and face-to-face conversations. Intelligent conferencing tools already enable free networking as if you were live on site. Be sure to pay a visit to our Virtual Meeting Lounge!
- You enjoy breaks with coffee and lunch. The 'TSI Congress in a box' ensures that you also have a culinary experience at home. ;-)
Today's events technology will ensure that you are in for a surprise or two!
The TSI Congress will be held as a hybrid event with the option to hold it entirely online if needed:
- A lively and charming moderation onsite and a live chat in all sessions. So you’ll always be in on the action, whether you're participating online or onsite.
- A completely virtual set up – complete with live streaming and possibilities for digital, location-independent interaction between participants.
- Experience the content when it suits you. For this purpose we will provide all participants with recordings of all onsite panels and roundtables after the event on demand.
- Presenters will be onsite in person or appear by remote video link.
- Exciting content firmly integrated into the virtual platform such as videos or presentations and a range of interaction options ensure that the virtual audience, too, is right in the middle of the event and not just following it. Ask your questions and actively participate in the surveys.
- Clear images and good sound are important, which is why we rely on professional streaming technology for all sessions and discussions.
- Virtual participants can already look forward to the 'TSI Congress in a box' as a small gourmet package.
Yes! We will exchange each onsite ticket for three virtual tickets so that you can add two colleagues. Simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and leave the rest to us. This can be done at short notice up to one day before the congress; there is no deadline.
- All participants (online and onsite) will have access to the digital congress. This allows onsite participants to switch between digital and onsite participation at any time.
- A digital ticket can also be upgraded to an onsite ticket at short notice provided the maximum number of attendants is not exceeded.
- If you want to convert an onsite ticket into a completely digital ticket, this is usually not a problem either. One onsite ticket is exchanged for three online tickets.
In all cases please contact us by email at email@example.com
Our virtual congress platform will be available in German and in English. The various panels will be held in German (approx. 30%) or English (approx. 70%). The relevant panel language is indicated in the agenda. No simultaneous interpreting for the German sessions will be provided.
You can cancel your participation in writing up to 14 days before the start of the event. After that, we will charge you half of the participation fee. Cancellations made on the day of the event or ‘no shows’ are subject to full payment of the participation fee. If you are unable to attend the event, TSI will accept a substitute at no additional charge.
Since you can attend both onsite and virtually or transfer your ticket to another person, tickets for the TSI Congress 2022 are valid in 2022 only.
The congress will be accessible with any Internet-enabled device, including mobile devices. You will need an up-to-date browser version. Please note that Internet Explorer is no longer being supported, so you will need an alternative. A device that can stream videos and has speakers will suffice. We also recommend a camera and microphone so you can interact with other participants in our Virtual Meeting Lounge. You do not need to download or install any other applications.
In principle, you can contact any participant who has registered on the event platform regardless of whether they are participating online or attending onsite.
Whether online or onsite in Berlin, all participants have access to all digital content and functions at all times. This means that all participants have the same opportunities to network and connect. Use the settings in your profile to enable other congress participants to see your email address in order to get in touch easily.
There will be a virtual marketplace where our participants can visit the various exhibitors, get information or get in touch directly with a contact person.
Of course we are happy about all participants who follow our congress live online. In this way you can actively ask questions and directly contact panellists and other participants. So you won't just be watching but become part of the event itself.
However, you can also access the individual panels and events on demand afterwards. That means you can watch recordings of events you have missed. All events will be available around five days after the end of the TSI Congress.
The TSI Congress 2022 will be streamed directly via the congress website. You will receive an email from us in advance asking you to create a personal password that gives you access to the protected participation area.
The Radisson Collection in Berlin is our professional partner for hosting our congress. The hotel is a partner of SGS, the leading international inspection, testing and certification company which is recognised worldwide as a benchmark for quality and integrity. The hygiene protocols developed by the hotel will also apply at our event. You can find all the information here.
We will inform you in advance about any further necessary measures.